Travel Advisory -- Week of Aug.12
Travel restrictions for the week of Aug. 12 are as follows:
New Travel Configurations
A series or new travel changes are scheduled to be phased in over a 36-hour period from 5 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 15, to 5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16 -- all on the Pennsylvania side of the Scudder Falls Bridge:
- I-295 westbound lanes will be shifted to the left next to I-295 eastbound lanes.
- Exit ramp from I-295 west to Taylorsville Road north (New Hope) will be closed and taken out of service.
- Exit ramp from I-295 west to Taylorsville Road south (Yardley) will be closed and taken out of service.
- A new temporary ramp will open to handle all traffic exiting I-295 west to Taylorsville Road (both directions).
- Newly installed traffic signals will become operational at bottoms of exit ramps along Taylorsville Road.
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – Intermittent single-lane travel configurations 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Aug. 13, through Friday, Aug. 17
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – Intermittent single-lane travel configurations 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. (next day) Monday, Aug. 13, through Friday, Aug. 17
- Taylorsville Rd. (Lower Makefield, PA) in vicinity of I-95 - Intermittent single-lane patterns with possible flagger-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, to Friday, Aug. 17
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, to Friday, Aug. 17
- Woodside Rd. (west of Taylorsville Rd.) - Right or left lane closures with passage maintained in each direction and/or flaggers 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, to Friday, Aug. 17
- No significant travel restrictions for the week.
Weekends: Aside from the overnight ramp closures at the II-295/Route 29 interchange (Exit 76/ Old Exit 1) and any carry over of possible Friday travel restrictions into Saturdays, no other project-related closures are scheduled for the weekend of Aug. 18-19
PA Delaware Canal Towpath: The towpath for the Delaware Canal on the Pennsylvania side of the Scudder Falls Bridge will be closed for mobilization and construction activities around-the-clock Mondays through Saturdays. Public access is Sundays-only through August. A map of the closed area may be accessed here.